Friendship Songs

9:27 AM

i made this post BECAUSE:

i made a project with my friend, and it's theme is friendship. it's a kind of slideshow of photos, and we needed backsong, so i surfed the google to look for friendship song. all that i'd got was .... yeah a lot of friendship songs but it's.... 20 years ago -____-. so here are my friendship song recommendation:
1. Hannah Montana - True Friend
2. Hannah Montana - Right Here
3. Demi Lovato - Gift Of A Friend
4. Ashley Tisdale - We'll be Together
5. Spice Girls - Friendship Never Ends
6. Taylor Swift - Fifteen
7. Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez - One and The Same
8. Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
9. Mocca (indonesian) - Friend
10. OST Camp Rock 2 - This Is Our Song
11. Hannah Montana - Wherever I Go
12. Haley Orrantia - The Magic Of a Friend
13. Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe